Summit Viper Steel Climbing Treestand
Try the Summit® Viper Steel Climbing Treestand this fall and count on all the proven performance of the Viper without shelling out so much green. Offering the same design and performance of the original aluminum Viper, the Viper Steel gives hunters a dead-quiet design with Summit's QuickDraw® Cable Retention System and a full perimeter frame that's equally good for sit-down or stand-up situations. Featuring a thicker seat cushion to fight fatigue from long hours in the stand, the adjustable, 18"Wx12"L seat and 12"Wx20"L backrest works great for bows or guns. Rapid Climb stirrups make it easier to get the stand into position. Brown powder coat finish. Padded armrests and shooting rail. Includes a full-body safety harness. Platform: 20"Wx34"L. Weight: 29 lbs. Maximum weight capacity: 300 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: SU81568.
Warning--Treestand Safety Tips.
Viper climbing stand performance for less money
Full perimeter frame - great design for bow or gun season
QuickDraw Cable Retention System
Rapid Climb stirrups
Adjustable, seat and backrest
Padded climbing seat bar
Includes a full-body safety harness
1. ALWAYS REMEMBER SAFETY FIRST!
2. ALWAYS wear and properly use a Full Body Arrest Harness System (FBFAHS) that meets stringent, industry standards recognized by TMA when above ground level.
3. ALWAYS READ and FOLLOW manufacturer's directions.
4. ALWAYS use a rope to raise and lower your weapon and equipment.
5. ALWAYS have your weapon unloaded until you and your treestand are securely in place and you are ready to hunt.
6. ALWAYS check for loose, worn, or deteriorating parts before using your stand. Use only manufacturer replacement parts.
7. ALWAYS try your treestand at ground level before you risk a higher position.
8. ALWAYS use extra caution under wet/icy or in dark/low light conditions.
9. NEVER hunt from a treestand if sick or using medications.
10. NEVER drink alcohol before or during use.